For all your travel needs
For Reservation & Enquiries
Call #: 905-856-0052
The New York Pass
Saves your time and money.
How You Benefit from The New York Pass
• Free entry to over 40 attractions – Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, New York Skyride, Madame Tussaud’s, Circle Line River Cruise, Guggenheim Museum, Museum of Modern Art, Madison Square Garden Tour, NBC Studio Tours, New York Aquarium & many others
• Free 140 page guidebook in English, German & Spanish, containing hours of operation, maps and directions to every tourist attraction, shop and restaurant included in New York Pass
• Line skipping privileges – As a New York City Pass holder you are entitled to fast track entry to some of the New York City’s busiest attractions
• Additional Package option available – You can use our Pass & Hop on – Hop off Bus Packages for the ultimate New York sightseeing experience
• Over $450 worth of entrance fees – that’s how much it would cost if you visited all the attractions that New York Pass grants entrance to - without using the New York Pass. That doesn’t even include the additional discounts you receive for having a NY Pass!
• Many special offers and benefits – apart from entry to attractions you also get great offers on theatre tickets, entry to special exhibitions, audio tours & discounts on shopping in Bloomingdale’s and Macy’s, and much more.
How does the New York Pass work?
The New York Pass is a ‘smart card’ - like a credit card with a computer chip inside - which allows you completely cash free entry to over 40 New York tourist attractions. It’s a bit like an ‘all you can eat’ buffet - once you’ve bought your New York Pass you don’t have to pay to get into any of the attractions covered by the pass and the more sights you see, the more money you save.
Simply show the attendant at a New York Pass attraction your card, they will swipe it through a special machine and you will be allowed entry. For the full list of New York City attractions where you can get in free with the NY Pass,
Activating the New York Pass
The smart card records when and where you first use your New York Pass, as well as how long the pass will remain valid.
This means your Pass is activated the moment that you first use it at an attraction or service so buy it now and take up to a year to use it. Your NYC Pass is then valid for the number of days that you purchased - be it 1, 2, 3 or 7 days. It is important to note that a ‘day’ is based on a calendar day, so should you first use your pass at 4pm on Monday, Monday is counted as day one of your pass usage.
Validity of the New York Pass
The New York Pass is valid for use on consecutive days only. At the end of your validity period, the pass will expire and will no longer allow access to attractions.
If, for example, you used a three day pass for the first time on Monday, your pass will cease working at the end of Wednesday, regardless of how often you have used it in between.
Skipping the lines
As well as free entry, the New York Pass allows you to skip long lines at the busiest tourist attractions. Simply look for the New York Pass signs and show the attendant your New York Pass - they will swipe your card through the New York Pass machine and you will be allowed entrance.
For more information or to buy online,